Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today is a good day

So as sad as this sounds, I actually like waking up and feeling sick. It makes me feel like things are going okay with the baby and is my daily reminder. This morning I was reminded when a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch decided to show up a second time. I go back to my Dr on Monday, after we get Savannah's pictures taken and am excited to see how things are doing.

Besides that fun news... I finally got a ton of laundry done, gave myself a little pedicure while Savannah napped and managed to get a prescription for Savannah without even going to the doctor. Apparently I am perfecting my talk with the nurses and with my sister's help in diagnosing, I am able to skip the Dr all together... at least for today. Savannah is good, just a rash/infection from which she hates to sit, walk, and wear any clothing. She actually figured out how to take her diaper off all together and showed this to me three times this morning.

I am also forcing Noah to go out with me after work. I left my phone charger at work, and since it is close to Red Robin (which I have been craving all day), I am making us go out tonight. Hopefully he wont mind, even though we went out last night and I dragged him to Old Navy to get new jeans for Savannah and to Babies R Us (he did buy me a new diaper bag and I LOVE it!).

1 comment:

Amy Diestler said...

Yay that does sound like a good day! I wish I could get rx's from the nurses over the phone. I should use you as my master negotiator.