Monday, February 9, 2009

Milkmen

So I know this is going to sound like I am super paranoid, but there is something weird going on down the street. These two grown men are in a Winder Milk truck every afternoon giving out free samples of chocolate milk. Am I the only one that thinks that is weird? I have seen this company doing tastings in malls, and other shopping areas, but not out of the back of a truck on a busy road. I know they are just trying to get people to buy milk delivery service from them, so they lure you in with their free milk and steaks, but it is just plain creepy that its out of the back of a truck, with homemade signs, on the street. I will never stop. It just screams wacko job.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Ha Ha Ha. I saw them on a busy street up here the other day and also thought it looked pretty weird.

Alex and Amy Diestler said...

I remeber seeing them on my way to BYU-Broadcasting and thought it was really wierd too. I thought that if I stopped, they would stuff me in their dairy truck and take off. And chocolate milk just isn't worth that.