Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cookies, Chair, Smiles and Art

I realized it has been a while since I have put up pictures of Savannah. Mainly because both of us look so pathetic sick. I thought I would pass some along from our last week or so of staying home.
I am a sucker for anything Savannah wants when she is sick. I will give her anything to make her happy. Don't worry, I know its bad. She is a big fan of regular oreos, so I thought I would try a golden one with chocolate cream. Yeah, its messier.

This is Savannah in her new chair. We went on the hunt for a new toy box and found this little rocking chair. I love it, but not as much as Savannah. She grabs books and sits reading in it all the time. Its good for Curious George watching too.

Savannah has recently started saying "cheese" anytime she sees a camera. Along with saying it, she squints her eyes and gives me this super cheesy smile. I think its hilarious, because I did not teach it to her. I just hope our pictures don't look like this forever. in the bottom pic I caught her doing the eyes, but she was chewing goldfish. And yes, that is toilet paper around her. I was using the roll for my runny nose, but Savannah found it and made some of it a scarf.

This is Savannah's recent project. Noah and I thought it was really cute that she was banging on the wall with her drumsticks, but we did not realize that from our angle we were only seeing one drumstick and there was a colored pencil in her other hand. Surprisingly, I was proud of my child's first wall art. She has colored pencils she always uses on her easel that sits about 6 feet away from this wall. Apparently the paper was no longer doing the job.

1 comment:

alex said...

She must be feeling better. I hope you are,too.