Monday, March 2, 2009

Went to the Dr today

After a fun little morning with Savannah, we stopped for Happy Meals on the way to my Doctor. Everything is looking good and I get another month of awesome drugs to help with my nausea. The baby's heart is beating 147 beats per minute, which is normal and my tummy size is on track. I am showing a lot faster, which is saying a lot, because I started showing pretty early with Savannah. This means I will probably look full term in about a month and start getting awesome questions from people. Sadly, I am not even kidding. I also lost 3 pounds in the last 4 weeks, and that was after lunch and with a super full bladder. Hopefully, I can keep it all pretty normal and not gain the 40 lbs I did last time.

Savannah was very good at the Dr, but she was not too happy when the Dr was checking the heartbeat. We got her a bunch of little people sets and pull one out of the closet each time she goes to the Dr. Its a good distraction and besides her putting the little Bison in the potty when I was washing my hands after giving my sample, I think it was a very good idea. Hopefully things will keep going well and we can still shoot for a Sept 4th induction. I have to go do blood work this week since Savannah was under her little quarantine when I was supposed to do it a week ago. I am pretty sure there will be no problems with that.

1 comment:

Gordon Brennan said...

Hooray for healthy babies! I'm excited to see you when you come! Maybe Brooke will make you more excited for your #2!