Friday, February 20, 2009

I gave birth to wonder woman

So today was fun. We decided after our days of staying indoors with little contact to the outside world, that we would go to Costco. Savannah always prefers to hang out in the big basket of the cart and usually she just sits and reads books. Today my child leaped out of the cart. She saw this Lighting McQueen race car bed and apparently wanted to play with it so she thought she could fly out of the cart. I seriously caught her in mid-air. I was very impressed with my reflexes and that she was still wearing her puffy white coat (it was easy to grab on to). We avoided the cement floor landing. I even got a bit of praise for my skills by the family next to us. From now on she goes in the little seat and will be buckled up.

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Little Gym is paying off.

Lauren's Latest said...

Nice work! I probably would have let Brooke fall cause I wasn't fast.