Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My eggo is preggo... again

Today was a wonderful day. I met my dad and sister for breakfast, then they watched Savannah while I went to my first Dr. visit of this pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant on Dec. 31 and have been waiting until today to more widely share the news. The Dr said everything looked great, told me to come back on Thursday for an ultrasound (the ultrasound tech was home with her sick kids), and gave me a big bag of fun books, magazines, and prenatal vitamins. I always love free things, and the revised version of what to expect cannot hurt.

I then very happily drove to Little Gym, where it was bring a friend day. I brought my dad, my sister, and my nephew Eli. We had so much fun. It was a fuller class, but Savannah was great today, and it was so fun to see my dad playing with the kids and Eli take a bunch of steps. My dad took tons of pictures while the kids did forward rolls and walked on the balance beam. It made me even more excited for when my parents move out here. I love spending time with my family and seeing Savannah with her cousins!

The funniest news of the day is that I am actually due on the same day I was due with Savannah 2 years prior. September 11th.... what are the odds... twice!? Savannah was 6 days late, and my wonderful Dr. said this time I will be induced a week early, so their birthdays aren't too close, and to avoid going through 46 hours of labor again. That will be nice!

3 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting for this post Amy!!! :) The same day? How crazy is that! Oh, I'm so happy for you guys! Being induced a week early and a non 46 hour labor, sounds great!!!! :)

alex said...

Congratulations! I loved your family photos at Abby's baptism, btw.

Lauren's Latest said...

Your eggo is preggo....hahaha! You're my favorite!