Monday, February 2, 2009

Just a little update

So, in the past week Savannah has said several new things, from "toes" and "yeah," to "o-tay" and "what is this." Its crazy how her mind is working. She'll answer questions Mickey asks on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and is really starting to communicate better. Everyday its a new thing. She is also great at bringing things to people. If Noah asks for a napkin, I can hand it to Savannah and say bring this to daddy, and she does!

My dad is in town this week, helping my sister finish her basement. We all went to the Draper Temple open house on Saturday, and though it was three hours, it was well worth it. He also came over last night to watch the Super Bowl with us, and we had a great time. It makes me more and more excited for when my parents will be moving out here this summer. I am taking him to Kneaders for breakfast tomorrow, and then to my Dr. appointment so her can watch Savannah, then to Little Gym. Its bring a friend to Little Gym day, and I don't think they expect me to bring my dad, but it should be fun!

My other new favorite thing is that Savannah has been crawling up on me and taking naps in my lap like she did as an infant. Its been 5 days in a row now, that we have napped on the couch together, and I love it! Just when I think she is growing up way too fast, its like she is my little baby again!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, how sweet about her wanting to take naps with you! I miss that ... maybe Aaron will come around to that again eventually, too. Anyway, I actually set our blog to 'private' recently but if you'd like I'll add your email to the "safe list" or whatever it is so that you can view it.
But on a different note, I love all of the pics of Savannah you have up; she is one cute little girl! I wish we lived closer to Utah (but still not be *in* Utah) so we could play with you guys. Have you been feeling better btw? if not, I hope you do soon!