Friday, February 6, 2009

Here he/she is!

Everything has been going great so far. Yesterday was Noah's day off work, so we all went in for the ultrasound to make sure size and everything else looked good. Heartbeat was 142 beats per min and everything measured pretty well. There was a much better picture, but it is the one the Dr kept.


I was starving after the appointment, so we went to Applebee's, then wandered around toys r us and babies r us. Its funny how Noah and I already started looking at double strollers, a new bed for Savannah and new diaper bags (the bag thing was his idea). I promise we will not buy anything until I am at least 23 weeks and chances of a viable baby will be a lot better, but it's exciting. I just hope everything keeps going well. I hate to be a pessimist, but I saw my sisters go through some tough times when pregnancies did not go well. I am excited, but am trying to stay grounded if things don't go the way we plan.

1 comment:

Alex and Amy Diestler said...

You don't need another diaper bag, what's wrong with the Noah's Ark one?