Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So at least I get to cuddle all day. My poor little girl has a had a cough for a few days, so I took her to the Dr today just in case it was something else. I know I complain when she is sick and the Dr tells you there is nothing to do and they send you home with nothing, but I think now, that it is much better to hear that, then your child has RSV, croup, and a double ear infection. At least when they send you home with nothing you feel like you may be over reacting, instead of a super bad mom who can't tell when her own baby is really sick. It was caught early, so at least we did not have to spend time in the hospital, but she is not supposed to be around other kids for 10 days. She had a steroid shot and got some antibiotics. I hate hearing it might get worse because right now its in the top of her chest and will still continue to get deeper in her chest. She already starts to cry every time she coughs. It makes me very sad. I hate knowing she is hurting. We will be eating in tonight, and I get to spend the night sleeping by her side to listen for irregular breathing. Doesn't that sound romantic?

1 comment:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Amy! I'm sorry to hear about sweet little Savannah! Poor thing! I hope she is doing better!!! Reed and I just got back last night from a nice trip to San Diego and I thought of you while I was there! We really need to make a trip with both our families at the same time and meet up at sea world or something! That would be fun! Reed misses Savannah! They need to play! Let me know if I can help with anything!