Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry if we have been anti social

So for about the last five days I have been feeling really yucky. Poor Savannah has had run of the house while Noah is at work, and I am curled in a ball on the couch. She is very independent and lets me know when she needs snacks or a drink. I am taking anti nausea meds and am trying to keep food and fluids down. I pretty much only go out to check the mail. Even the nights I worked this week, I came home and stayed in my sweats all day. So if you have not seen me... now you know why.

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

My poor Amy! Can I do anything to help?

Ryan and Bryanne said...

Hey Noah, this is Ryan Duffin calling; you look a little uncomfortable in your header picture (he he). Man we really miss you guys. I will give you a call soon. A good catching up conversation between me and you is way past due. Take it easy bro, Ryan.