Sunday, September 12, 2010

We moved!

So I know most everyone that reads this knows we moved, but I thought I should post it anyways. On the 28th of last month we got the truck and started loading, Sunday I worked and Monday we turned in our keys and headed to Boise. We actually live in Nampa, which is about 25 minutes to BSU in downtown Boise. It has been some adjusting. Our place is too small for the half of our things we brought out here and we are already repacking boxes and trying to find places for them. We live in a nice, but small apartment. I am enjoying the garden tub and newer appliances, but it doesn't make up for the friends we left behind. I really, really miss my friends. Savannah finally stopped asking if we could go home a few days ago, but still asks to see her grandparents and her friends. This is the longest I have gone without being employed since we have been married and it is weird. Noah's schedule changes from week to week so there is no way for me to get a job. I am enjoying sleeping in my bed every night, but I feel like a drain without bringing in money. Its going to take some adjusting too. Our kids are happy and are getting used to sharing a room. They are nice to each other most of the time. Here are a few pictures. More will come when everything we brought has a place and it doesn't look like a bomb went off. Savannah insisted on holding her sleeping brother while I held her baby doll

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

I know I'm not in Utah anymore, but I'll miss having you there when I go home to visit. :-(

Lauren's Latest said...

Re-adjusting is hard!! I know how you feel! Good luck unpacking!! :)