Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Names

No... I am not pregnant. Noah and I have agreed that I am going to complete some of my little goals before we have another. Besides, I want to be "cute pregnant" the next time around instead of "fat pregnant," but that never stops our name lists. I have recently decided that there are a few to add. We LOVE city names (i.e. Savannah, GA and Jackson, MS) and we want to stick to it, so randomly I think of names and check them with Noah before adding to the list. We decided that the next time around we will not find out the sex of the baby, so we have plenty to choose from both lists. My problem is I keep finding more names and I love them all. I really need to stop playing on Google Maps.

Girls
Charlotte (I am IN LOVE with this name)
Sophia

Boys
Carson
Logan
Luke

I really need to stop picking names, because they will never all be used
btw... I WILL have a Charlotte one day :)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

You are crazy.
That said... I am happy you will have a Charlotte one day!
While you are in baby making mode with you please have one and name him Grayson for me:) And I checked... Grayson, Georgia.
Miss your guts! Call me sometime!