Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures!!

So I took Savannah to Target to get her pictures taken last week. I will probably stick with Kiddie Kandids, because Savannah does better with an audience. She is my little show off. At this studio she just wanted to play with all the props. She picked up these flowers and put herself on the stool and started posing. These were the best shots.
This is the one I got a package of. I know her face is covered a little, but I love her little expression in it. She has such a pretty smile. If you want me to send you one let me know!

This is Savannah watching music videos on the photographer's cell phone. I did not buy this one, I just think its funny.
Savannah is putting stickers on the bear.

This is the sticker book they were trying to bribe Savannah with. She would not let it go. She does love Disney Princesses.

3 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love them Amy! And I loved your last post. Your such a sweet Mom and Savannah is such a cutie! I think we need to get together and let the kids play other than at church as they smash their faces up against the glass doors at eachother! :) Besides, I think Savannah was diggin Reed's trucks! :)

Ryan and Bryanne said...

She is too cute! The pictures are really sweet. Congrats on baby number too, how exciting!

Jed Anderson said...

Oh my Gosh!!! These pictures are soooooo cute! I just love little girls and all of their cute accessories! Savannah is so darling! I am so glad that I found your blog!