Saturday, March 21, 2009

An eventful week

So a couple things happened this week. Here is the play by play

Sunday- Savannah and I drove back from visiting friends in Idaho. She tickled her own feet and kept laughing on the way home. I loved it.

Monday- Spent the day relaxing and napping. It took a while to get us both fully rested.

Tuesday- Savannah and I went to little gym and then went to target. We picked up Savannah's pictures, picked up a box of sidewalk chalk, and some much needed frozen pie. I actually ate a piece of pie like a cookie on our way home. I really wanted pie. Savannah loves her chalk and freaks out every time she sees it.

Wednesday- Savannah and I played outside for a bit and then my super awesome friend Amy came over and we all went out to dinner at Applebee's. I was very sad to see her go, but it was really great to see her, and I know she had a good time watching Noah and I keep Savannah from making a bigger mess and crawling on the table too much.

Thursday- It was Noah's day off, so after work I met him and Savannah for a little gym make up day. We also took Savannah to her 18 month appointment. She has a naked weight of 25 lbs 5 oz and though she is in the 66th percentile for her weight, she is still growing tall in the 93rd percentile. She also felt a little warm to the Dr and I, so the nurse took her temp. It was 101.4 and she was not showing any signs of being sick besides not wanting breakfast. The Dr said to watch her and come back on Monday if she still had a fever. We still saw no signs of her being sick until I was getting her ready for bed and she threw up all over me. It was very gross and made me throw up. Noah is the best husband and took Savannah immediately up for a bath while I cleaned up the chair and myself.

Friday- We have a new walmart, so of course we had to go check it out. We did a little shopping and caught up on some tv before Noah went to work. He actually had to go to work twice to open something for an employee, so Savannah and I tagged along the first time. Savannah loves Noah's work. She knows exactly where to find the sponge bob and princess games and then she stacks candy. We got to watch Bolt before Noah left the second time. Though the movie is not supposed to be out yet, Hollywood Video is allowed to sell it and rent it, if other stores do it first. Thank you walmart. My sister's came over later with their kids. Kara is in town for a couple days before both of them take their kids on a "sister only" trip to Disneyland. They told their husbands that is why they aren't invited, but I am a sister and all I got was a phone call while they were planning it, telling me why I was not invited followed by several calls about how good of rates they were getting on certain things. It feels like middle school, but after several pregnancy hormone related tears, I'm over it. Any who, they ate dinner, said they might call to do something today and then went home. So far... no calls. I will always be the little sister, therefore left out.

Saturday (today)- I have been playing with Savannah most of the day. A lot of it has been reading books and talking while watching movies, cause I am not feeling good and having abdominal pain, but that's starting to get better. I am looking forward to a night of sitting at home with Noah. I don't know whats going to be for dinner tonight, but after I figure that out we will see how the rest of the night goes.

1 comment:

Alex and Amy Diestler said...

I had so much fun last Wednesday hanging out with you guys! Savannah is so cute, even when she's covered in ranch/buffalo/ketchup sauce. I'm so sorry about the "sister's only" trip--we should have an "Amy's-only {plus Lo}" trip.