Monday, March 23, 2009

My little diva

So I recently discovered that Savannah loves shoes. I knew she liked having different kinds and picking them out, but now she wants to wear them all the time, even when they are not hers. She has a pair of light blue shoes with a big gem stone on them from baby gap, and she will put them on herself, even when in pajamas. This morning she had to wear my heels. I was working on that big pile of laundry on my bed, and Savannah played upstairs, going from room to room wearing my shoes. Give me a few months and she will be ready for the runway. I love my little diva. She is more girlie then me. I don't know where she gets it.


1 comment:

alex said...

I tried to post here before, but I don't know what happened to my post . She is girl after my heart. - Emelda Marcos. :)