Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trip to Denver

So last weekend my whole family had the chance to get together. This was the first time all the cousins, siblings, my parents, and my grandparents have gotten together. It was great to see everyone, especially my niece Abby, who was baptized last Saturday. We took family pictures, and went out to eat, all the baby cousins took a bath together, and it was wonderful to just have everyone together. It does not happen often, since my oldest sister lives near Boulder, Co with her family, my grandparents live in Lakewood, Co, and my parents live in Florida. This was the first time all the cousins were together. Hope you like some of the pictures. The kids are all wearing the matching outfits Noah and I gave them for Christmas.

All the grand kids; Natalie, Abby, Kaden, Savannah, Ty and Eli

The three girls together. Natalie, Savannah and Abby

All the blood related girls. My grandma, mom, my sisters, and our girls

The batch of latest baby cousins. Ty, Savannah and Eli

The whole Lagerberg clan. My parents with all their kids, their kid's spouses, and the grand kids.

1 comment:

Amy Diestler said...

I love your family picture at the top of your blog-you look so pretty!