Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A rough couple of days

I know that Noah and I are very blessed to have a happy and healthy family, but so far this week has been tough. I have been feeling really tired and sickly the past couple days, and it certainly does not help that I fell really hard on my bum on Monday. I was bringing in Costco size laundry detergent and baby wipes boxes and fell on the ice outside my house. Its been pretty difficult to walk around and chase a 15 month old, especially now that she likes to take my hand and bring me to look at things. We had to skip the first little gym class of this semester yesterday, because I knew that helping Savannah do forward rolls and walk on the balance beam would not make my bum feel any better. All I want to do is sleep, but I need to do so much around the house and Noah has been working 15 hour days so far this week. I am grateful for a husband with an amazing work ethic, who wants to take care of me the very best he can, but I really want a nap.

2 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Oh, Amy! You poor thing! I am so sorry! I have been thinking about you and have been meaning to call you! Why dont you drop Savannah off tomorrow and you sleep for an hour or so! Seriously, Reed and her have a blast together! I'm off to the salon shortly but I will call you later and arrange things! Hang in there! :)

Lauren's Latest said...

Sorry, lady! I hate when little things like that happen and they put such a damper on life!