Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Morning Thoughts

This morning I have been thinking about a few random things...
  • In less than four months I will have a one year old and three year old
  • I really want a cheeseburger!!
  • After 5 days, when will Jaxon's bright green boogers go away?
  • What do I do for my kid's birthdays when they are two days apart and Noah could possibly not even be in town?
  • I turn 25 in less than a month and I am starting to feel old.
  • I figured out on the calendar that I wont be done with this diet until June 23 and that seems very far away, then maintenance starts and who knows how that will go.
  • Herbal tea for breakfast blows!

It's been a busy morning for my mind

1 comment:

Ginger said...

.That is scary.
.I want a cheeseburger too, I will eat one for you:)
.You will let your friend help you plan 2 freakin awesome parties
.I am finally happy with my age and plan to stay 25 forever.
.Does this mean that we won't be going to lunch on your birthday? I would prefer not to watch you just eat a crouton and peice of lettuce.
.HAHA, and I thought Slimfast for breakfast sucks!