Monday, June 15, 2009

A Simple and Lovely Day


So today has been wonderful so far! I woke up before Savannah at 8:15, we got ready for little gym and then headed out for the day. Little gym was once again lonely with just the two of us and the teacher, but Savannah had a great time as always. We went to the mall afterwards to use my gift card to bath and body works from my parents. I now should have a very good smelling house, as we purchased a plethora of wallflowers, candles and hand sanitizers (Savannah's new favorite thing). I came home to check the mail and got a few birthday cards, so I decided to go make a bank deposit and go to target while we were out again. We picked up father's day cards and a few other things after having lunch at the super fancy Target Cafe. :) Savannah did not want to sit in a high chair so we tried the normal chair and she was amazing! She sat across from me and said "please" and "thank you" so many times. Sometimes I am amazed at how good she can be, especially since she has been such a trouble maker lately. I just love her! Now we are watching Chicken Little (which she requested by name) and soon will have nap time. Such a perfect day :)

2 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

Ahh... Memories of target cafe. I should come visit again! I had a great time and really did feel a sense of accomplishment after our day of window shopping :)

Sharon said...

she's such a pretty little girl, isn't funny how some of your best days are spent hanging out with a toddler?