Friday, June 19, 2009

Random update

We did go visit Chuck E Cheese and had a super sweet coupon that got us 100 tokens for $10. Savannah is very good at putting in tokens and taking tickets, but this was her favorite thing. I am pretty sure we used about 10 tokens on this thing.

So last Friday was my birthday and I got several fun things. My mom and dad sent me some sweet gifts and among them was the biggest messenger bag I have ever seen. It has Hello Kitty on it, which only makes Savannah love it more. Until I decided to use it for my work bag, this huge bag was Savannah's little pouch. Like a Kangaroo, I actually wore it around the house with my little sweet daughter in the bag. I must say it is quite durable. Savannah actually took naps in it a couple times, but mainly played in it on the floor.


We have also been baking a bit more and Savannah is a pro. She sure loves a spatula and is a big fan of cookies.

Savannah after nursery last week. She made it to her chair, but no further.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi! Oh my gosh that pic of her passed out in her chair. LOL they wore her out pretty good in nursery. She is so cute! I miss seeing her at gymnastics.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

I love that Savannah falls alseep in random places! HILARIOUS! Also, I voted on the name. I voted for Jaxon cause I love that you can call them Jax that has been one of my personal favorites for boys for a long time but I also LOVE Carson! But, it wouldn't let me vote twice so I thought I would tell ya!