Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Single Motherhood

So it has been 5 days and a couple hours since Noah left for Boise. Luckily he only had 2 weeks of unemployment! He is now working for Hastings and is in the MIT program. After 6-9 months of training he will be running his own store and we will be possibly moving again. Until then, I am still here in Utah for August. I am working on picking up and packing up life. Noah will be here on the 26th to load things up and finish the deep cleaning before we are off back to Idaho. I am very excited!! I am super sad to leave some of the amazing friends I have, but I am not loving this single mom setup. Jaxon getting sick, feeling drained this weekend and then wondering how still going to work would go... pretty much did me in, but things are fine now. Jaxon is better, I am finally feeling like I have some things checked off my to do list, and my amazing sister in law Megan watched my kids while I went to work last night and it went fine. My kids love her!!

Noah and I talk everyday for a little while on the phone (I vent, he listens). Savannah asks about him and today began to scream "I want Daddy!" I know its hard on her, but it's only for a little while. My house is a mess and the laundry has been clean and unfolded for days, but we are surviving. I am trying to pack at least a couple boxes a day. Life is interesting. I am trying to get out of the house often so I dont go nuts. So far its working.

1 comment:

Jackie and Tyler said...

When my family and I moved to Arizona, my dad and I moved first and my mom joined us after 2 or 3 months. It was tough, but we survived. You'll make it, don't worry. We just wish we lived closer so, we could help you out!