Monday, April 26, 2010

My Crawling Champ!

Jaxon started crawling at 6 and a half months, just like Savannah. Those two are so alike in many ways! He is crawling better and better and loves having that little freedom... mainly to follow me whenever I set him down for a minute (he is a Mommy's boy). I think the other reason he likes it is because it lets him find Savannah's leftover snacks and have a little treat. He is starting to pull himself up to standing with anything he can find and yesterday he even transferred himself between the saucer and coffee table at my parents house. My hopes for him walking later than Savannah at 9 months are gone, but I am excited to see my little guy get bigger and bigger. More teeth and walking are not far off in the future. I just hope his appetite doesn't get too much bigger because he is already eating solids four times a day and that's not including snacks. He is such a sweet, cuddly, always hungry and happy little boy. We are very lucky to have him. I can't believe its been almost 7.5 months since he was born. We all love him, including Savannah, who I actually caught hugging and kissing Jaxon this morning when I was making her breakfast. I am truly blessed with two great kids, although I do agree with the term "terrible two's. "

No comments: