Thursday, April 1, 2010

my growing kiddos

A few shots I tried to get Jaxon's new teeth in, but no luck! I still think they are cute though.


My kids just keep growing. Savannah is becoming a little more interested in potty training and I think this weekend we are going to let her start wearing her panties. She is saying more and more and randomly blurts out with long sentences and words that I have no idea where she picked up.

Jaxon now has two teeth coming in. The first starting coming out of his gum line on the 21st of last month and the second tooth made an appearance on this past Monday. Luckily this did not make Jaxon super cranky when his Uncle Spencer came to visit. Jaxon is rolling SO much and has started to crawl a little two weeks ago. Its a very exaggerated army crawl with a little rolling action in the mix, but I think he will have it all down in no time! Jaxon has been babbling "dadadadadad" all the time for the last couple months, but it was directed at everything. Lately he has been adding a few "words." He actually says "mom," which I love. He says it directed at me and he reaches for me if I am nearby, or he will repeat it over and over until I pick him up so Noah and I are considering this his first word. He also says "nanana," which usually stops when Savannah comes to him. He is also eating like a champ. He eats a giant bowl of rice cereal for breakfast and then at least a container and a half of baby food for both lunch and dinner.

I love my kids!

No comments: