Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Must See!


So last Saturday night, Noah and I got a sitter and at 9:30pm we sat ourselves down for almost 3 hours of Avatar 3d Imax. Noah saw it about a month ago with my friend Amy's husband and told me I needed to see it so we arranged for a sitter, bought front row balcony seats and though I was super nervous about leaving Jaxon and Savannah, I LOVED IT!! I wish I could go see it again right now. You would think that a 3 hour movie, wearing glasses and looking at a screen that big would be a bit overwhelming, but it was fabulous. I recommend everyone go see it and the Imax ticket price is well worth it. I thought I could just wait to see it on video, but I am so happy Noah convinced me to see it on the very big screen. The special effects and technology is amazing and the story is really good. I am happy there will be a sequel! I just wish I could go see it again :)

1 comment:

Jackie and Tyler said...

Yeah, my thoughts exactly! We've been wanting to go back and see it since we left the theater. Amazing movie. Anyone who's just waiting for it to come out on DVD to see it is going to be missing out.