Thursday, February 4, 2010

Silly Savannah

Every once and a while Savannah comes up to me and says "I so silly" and sometime I have to agree. Here are a few pctures of recent silly Savannah moments.

This morning Savannah was playing in her room and came downstairs "dressed up." She had a little fun playing in her drawer of bathing suits and bloomers


Last week Savannah wanted to play with her box of hair bows and wanted lots of them in her hair. She would tell me where to put them. My head looked almost as good as her's but I decided to not photograph evidence of that.




1 comment:

Anna said...

What is it with little girls and dressing up?? We had a lot of fun with you guys a few weeks ago. Send me your email at cadburyaddict at gmail dot com so I can add you to my 'approved' list for my blog. :)