Tuesday, January 19, 2010

4 MONTHS!

My Little Boy is growing up so fast! On Friday I took him to his 4 month well check up and he is growing right on track. I read the height paper wrong but after a second look, here are the stats:

Length: 24.75 inches - 45.62%tile

Weight: 14lbs 14 oz - 51.61%tile

Head Circumference: 16.6 inches - 48.5%tile


We got the go ahead from the Dr to let Jaxon try Rice Cereal. We wanted to wait longer, but considering Jaxon screams every time I have tried to nurse him since Christmas and my milk supply is not the best, we thought he could benefit from it. I'm having major issues with uploading the video on here, but it was very cute watching Jaxon make crazy facial expressions while we he tried the cereal and while Savannah tried to feed it to him.

Right now Jaxon is constantly changing. He loves looking around, cooing, playing with his toes, trying to hold his own bottle, standing up with a little support and is so close to sitting up. He is drooling all the time and we think teeth are coming soon. He gives the cutest little smiles and is a lot more loving, but also more sensitive than Savannah was. He loves his sister and watches her all the time. I have a feeling the two of them are going to be pretty good friends.

2 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Oh, he is SO CUTE!!! I wanted to wait longer with Reed for Rice cereal too I remember but boys ARE SO HUNGRY!!! Reed totally needed it! I think Jaxon is a doll. I cant get over how much he and Savannah look alike. I remember when Savannah was that age!

Lauren's Latest said...

He's so so cute! I just want to squeeze him!