Friday, January 22, 2010

I can't watch the news anymore

Every time I turn on the tv I can't help but see all the footage about Haiti and I cry. I know I used to not be a super emotional person, but having kids ended that. I'm the kind of person that cries during all the sappy Oprah shows, and pretty much anything involving children. I love my babies and I have the hardest time knowing there are kids out there who don't have homes and love. I know we don't have much right now, but one thing we have in our home is lots and lots of love and when I see the little orphan kids on the news it makes me so sad. I wish we were stable enough financially to adopt a baby from Haiti... or really anywhere. Someday it will happen. I know its a long time away, but someday I know we will do our very best to help as many kids as we can. I look forward to sharing our home and love to more children someday.

No comments: