Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I know this year is going to be great!


I know I shouldn't be so confident about this (because you never know what can happen), but I know this year is going to be wonderful! I know this because of 3 specific reasons.

1. Noah - I swear he really is my better half! He is such a great dad and husband. He does the dishes and takes out the trash without fail, listens to all my little rants, picks up the toys every night, loves to take care of us, tells me he loves me at least 15 times a day, and loves to be with his kids! He gets more smiles from Jaxon than anyone else and Savannah has pretend talks with him on the phone all the time, because she loves him so much.

2. Savannah- She makes me smile everyday. She is talking more and more and learning to do more things by herself. She is such a goof ball and drama queen all wrapped into a sweet little girl. She is a great big sister and I know this year is going to be wonderful as she learns so much! I'm looking forward to more Little Gym, playing in the snow, summer days in the water, seeing her in ballet later this year, and watching her become an even better big sister than she already is!

3. Jaxon- My little mommy's boy makes my heart melt every day. He is already getting so big and had his first little haircut a couple days ago. He eats like crazy and has a little mind of his own, but I am so excited to get to know him better and see him grow so much this year! He has already rolled over, babbles all the time, and even laughed for the first time when my dad was playing with him last night. I am so excited for all there is still to come this year. I can see his first 2 teeth about to cut through, he is so close to sitting up, and he gets to try rice cereal in a couple weeks. I know it wont be long until he is crawling, talking, walking, and all the other milestones that come in the first year. We are so lucky to have our sweet boy and I am so excited for this amazing time in his life.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

We think you've got a pretty great family too! Where are you putting Savannah in Ballet? We have been thinking of starting Maddy in dance when she is a little bigger.