Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet Surprise

So a couple months ago Noah accidentally broke one side of my double electric breast pump when trying to put the tubing in for me. So I have been trying to track down a local place that has a new faceplate so I did not have to pay $11 shipping from the Medela site. We finally gave in after I broke the other side a week ago and Jaxon decided he will only take bottles. So Sunday night I finally found the page on the Medela site to order spare parts and we ordered a new face plate and new tubing. All together it was like $29, so not too bad and better than paying another $200 for a new pump. So yesterday I was checking my email and I got a message from Medela. For no reason we can figure out they said we were getting the parts and shipping all free. Weird... but AWESOME!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

SWEEEET!!! It doesnt get better than that! I never cracked down and bought and electric pump but I wished I would have. I guess we will see what this one prefers!