Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Baby yet!

So I went to the Dr on Monday and had made no progress from the week before. Apparently I took it a little too easy out of fear that something would happen at work. Well, I finished my last shift on Wednesday and now we are playing the waiting game. I was supposed to get induced this Friday, but the Dr said it would not go well and I would probably get sent home or it would be really long since I am only at 1cm. So I have tried all the natural things I can to just help things move along, hoping when I see the Dr on Tuesday he will tell me that I can go over to the hospital. Even though I wont have a baby in time for the Kiddie Kandids sale this weekend, I will be able to help Savannah finish her antibiotics from her ear infection and do her temperature taking for a week from her H1N1 vaccine trial (which is something I would have felt really bad pawning off on my sister when we have the baby). I guess its a blessing in disguise. So their birthdays will not be as far apart and I will have to wait a little longer to hold my baby, at least I have a super awesome little girl who will cuddle with me for now. :)

I wonder if he will look at all like Savannah did...
Savannah 12 days old

No comments: