Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This should make you smile

So this morning when I got home from work Savannah and I were playing a bunch before I got up to get something out of the kitchen. In the seconds she was in the other room she managed to poop and then stick her hand down the back of her diaper. I was not aware of this, but she soon followed me into the kitchen and asked to be picked up. Immediately she wiped something on my face and then my shirt and kept picking at her finger nails. She likes to "wash hands," as she puts it, so after her asking I turned the water on and while helping... I smelled it, looked in the mirror and knew my child had just put poop on my face. I feel so loved. I quickly got her into the shower with me and scrubbed her nails and my face very well. I hope this made someone laugh, cause I sure thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Amy Diestler said...

You are such an easy-going mom! I would have totally flipped out. Savannah is lucky to have you! :-)