Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Love My Little Family!

So it has been a while since I have posted anything, and even though I have not left the house much, it has been an eventful 12 days since Jaxon has joined our family.

We brought Jaxon home from the hospital on Thursday the 17th, which was also Savannah's 2nd birthday. Noah took her to Little Gym that morning and then to the Sweet Tooth Fairy in Provo, for some amazing cupcakes. My friend Ginger brought us pizza too. It was a really nice day. I feel bad that her birthday was a little stomped on, so she is having a party on Oct. 10th at the Little Gym, which will be about her instead of her brother. :)

Noah took Savannah shopping on Friday. He is such a sweet daddy. She got money from family for her birthday, so Noah and I decided she really needed some clothes for the fall/winter. He did a really good job picking out some outfits. They took little trips to the store together pretty much everyday for a week and now Noah is Savannah's buddy and she drags him everywhere and wants him to help her instead of me. She is becoming more and more a Daddy's girl. They even nap together.
Monday Savannah went to her 2 year appointment with the Pediatrician. I really love the Dr we found when Savannah was born. He is super nice and has no problem spending time with us and talking about whatever. He also got a good laugh at Savannah dancing around the room in her diaper and socks. So she is almost 28 lbs (65 %tile), 34.75 inches (76 %tile), and her head is 19 inches (71 %tile). She is getting so big!

Monday night my family came over for a belated birthday party for Savannah. Its so nice to have my family close. We dont see each other all the time, but just knowing they are close is comforting. My mom was able to be there for Jaxon's birth, and makes sure she comes over to hold him for a few minutes every week. I love knowing my kids will get to know their family between seeing my family here and our trips to San Diego.
My kids are great! Savannah is so sweet to Jaxon and loves to give him little kisses and hold him whenever she can.

2 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Such a sweet post!!! You forgot to mention you are super woman and have handled this transition like a champ!!!! You do have cute kids!!! And Jaxon sure is an adorable little guy!

Anna said...

Jaxon is so cute! And that's sweet Noah and Savannah are shopping buddies. :)