Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wish I Could Freeze Time

So after I got home from work this morning Savannah was so excited to see me. We played and sorted laundry, she led me to the fridge so she could get a drink for herself, got me a diet coke, and then we watched the rest of the Hanna Montana movie. I can not tell you how much I love my little girl. I seriously am having little emotional moments every day wondering what I am doing having another baby because life could not be more amazing right now. Sure we could have a house and make more money, but I would be happy if everyday was just like this morning.

Savannah sat in my lap and then would get up and dance. She is an awesome dancer and makes me smile so big every time. Today she had to strip down naked and then clap over her head and sway like the audience did in the closing concert of the movie. I don't know why it had to be done naked, but it sure made me laugh. I wish she would stop growing right now and stay this age forever. It makes me sad to think that she will change a lot from this stage and will probably hate me in 12 years. I just want her to stay my amazing, funny, beautiful little princess forever.

She is starting to get into babies A LOT! She carries her cabbage patch, my old one she has now adopted, or any other baby she can find, anywhere and everywhere if possible. She likes to dress them, feed them and push them in her stroller. It warms my heart and I know she is going to be a great big sister. I hope she carries them around forever and never stops pretending and using her little imagination. Little figurines are now dancing and talking thanks to her, and she even pretends she is a cat or a dog and crawls on the floor making noises. I seriously never ever want her to get bigger because she is perfect right now. Sure she does not listen often and keeps me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

alex said...

You're getting close! Savannah will be a great big sister. In about a year, they can start playing together... really cute.