Monday, August 10, 2009

Savannah does her own baby proofing

Savannah is such a funny little girl. We moved a few weeks ago and so far she has not gotten into the cabinets in the kitchen until the past few days. Friday she pulled out all the cake pans and had a little drum session going. I was ok with that, but last night when she discovered the cleaning products under the sink was a different story. It became time to put up the baby proofing draw/cabinet things. Savannah was more than ok with this... she even wanted to help. It took about 30 minutes longer than it should of because Savannah decided she loves tools, especially the screwdriver.
On another note, its been a week since we discovered the awkward position of the baby and nothing has changed. I can still feel his head at the top of my belly and when he moves, its only slightly to the left or right. I have been trying the exercising and crazy laying positions people have told me I need to try to move him, but so far no luck. We will see what the Dr says next Monday.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Maddy is a screwdriver fan as well. She now has her own black and decker tool set... I wish they made a pink set:) Good luck with the little man, I hope he moves for ya!