Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Farm Country

So we just got back from Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. Savannah is passed out on the couch so I figured now was a good time to share some pictures. We had a lot of fun, even thought it was pretty warm. We went with Kim, her adorable three kids, Elise and her sweet little boy Reed. The kids had a great time on the carriage ride, pony rides, and seeing all the animals. I think the pony rides, cows and goats were the favorites of the day (at least for Savannah).

This cow licked all over the kids. It was pretty awesome, especially when it started to eat my stroller and licked Savannah's legs. Kim's little boy Grady was the best with the cow though. He gave us all a pretty good laugh when he kept putting his hand right in the cow's mouth.

Savannah watching one of the horses. Yes... she did stay in her stroller most of the time. I just can't chase her like I used to.

Loving the Pony ride. (I would crop myself out if I could do it without the picture looking funny)

This is Grady. He is fearless and it is awesome! I hope our little boy is like that. I also realized while I uploaded these pictures, that I really need to take pictures of Savannah playing with other kids. She really is not that antisocial, I am just lazy.


She passed out before we left the parking lot. Apparently everything wore her out. I should get out more. I really like her falling asleep before 2!

3 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

Love your shirt in that photo, and savannah's dress! Two fashionable ladies! Glad you're feeling well and HOLY MOLY have fun on your incredible trips! I will call you later! Love and miss you tons!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for a great day at the farm! That was a lot of fun! We will have to make another trip before the summer is over. My kids crashed too when we pulled out. Too much fun for them to handle!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!! The cow was hilarious!!! I am still surprised it didn't eat your stroller or atleast take a chunk out of it!!! I'm so glad Savannah crashed so well for you! Have SO much fun on your trip this weekend!