Friday, May 6, 2011

The Big 2-9!!

Happy Birthday to my hubby Noah! You are an amazing husband and father!
Today Noah turns 29. He is not very excited because its closer to 30, but we are still having a little fun. He has to work later today so we are hitting the gym, then having a little "party" that Savannah is planning. She wants to play games. Savannah also helped me decorate with cards and streamers last night. She also insisted that I make Noah a baseball cake, so I threw this together last night.

Savannah also picked out these cheesy candles.


I love you Noah! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so happy that 5 years ago today, you asked me to marry you! Easiest question I have ever had to answer. Here's to 29 being the best year yet!

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Sheesh, our husbands are sure old!!! I love the cake!!! That is SO awesome. :-)

Jackie and Tyler said...

Cutest cake/candles combo we've ever seen!