Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crafty Me

So I have become a bit more into crafts in the past few months. Between the crocheting and sewing, I have begun to love making things more and more. Even making Noah's birthday cake last week was far more therapeutic than it should have been. Sadly I have been longing to crochet the past few weeks, but decided that I can't until I finally finish the quiet books I started last month for my kids. Yeah... the quiet books I meant to finish before I went to Chicago. They still aren't done because I decided I would rather put the time into them to make them more finished instead of thrown together.

By the way, is anyone pregnant that I don't know about? I have many ideas for baby crocheted things, but I need someone to make them for. I am determined to get these books done this week so I am sure I will post about them. Then I will move onto crochet projects or sewing skirts for Savannah.

These were my last 2 baby projects. They might not be the cutest or perfectly put together (as I am still learning/teaching myself), but I loved making them.

No comments: