Monday, January 31, 2011

Update on life

Noah left again this morning after being home less than 36 hours. I am so happy to be moving and to be with him more. Everything is set with our new place and it looks like Noah will be back here in Nampa on the 10th and we will pack up a truck and move on the 11th. Sadly, I know life we not be put together by the 14th so I have planned a very box friendly and low key Valentine's Day for our little family. Savannah is so excited and we will be sending out her valentines soon. We took a trip to Hobby Lobby today to get some things to make Noah a present. Savannah LOVES Hobby Lobby!

I am nervous to see how Jaxon does in our new place because there are 2 sets of stairs and he is a climber! I wont be able to hide our chairs in the bathroom anymore and I know there will be some serious baby proofing going on asap after the move. Right now he loves to move furniture to climb. He pushes Savannah's nightstand all over and can get on the counters, table, washing machine, dressers, etc. I think he is one of the most active 16 month old kids I have seen.

Our kids are great, healthy and happy. Savannah is really happy she will get her own room again and she keeps telling us she wants a "Hello Kitty room." She points out everything she sees that would fit the theme for her new room. So far she has a Hello Kitty cd player and lamp. There will soon be wall stickers and maybe a bedding change.

Instead of New Year's resolutions I have been waiting for New Move Resolutions. Coming soon will be a better routine, Jaxon loosing his bink and many, many more changes. Fresh starts are always nice and I promise I will start taking more pictures.

No comments: