Friday, June 25, 2010

I love sunshine!

So my tan is coming back for the first time in at least 3 years and I am loving this heat. It's still no Florida humidity, but I am really enjoying the couple afternoons a week I have filled the pool outside and had some adventures with my kids and friends. I love where we live and I really love the neighbors we have.
Noah brought home a little canopy tent from work which is great for the occasional shade and for sleeping babies. We also have a little slip and slide and small pool. Between it all we have a pretty good setup and Savannah and Jaxon have a lot of fun together and with anyone who joins them. Here are a few pictures from this week. Once again Savannah had to take some pictures so I have included a few of those too.
Time for sunscreen

Savannah's first Fat Boy ice cream sandwich

Thirsty Jaxon

Happy Jaxon

Maddy and Savannah

Jaxon getting some sun

Savannah getting tired

Jaxon napping


A Few Photos Taken by Savannah...
Scaring and waking up Ben by putting the camera in his face

Maddy posing for the camera

The evaluation of the fruit snack

I'm sure there will be more pictures to come, as this is only the beginning of Summer!!

No comments: