Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally!!

So Savannah has been randomly peeing on the potty for a few weeks. She has had days of being all dry and days of refusing to wear panties, but today was a monumental day. Savannah POOPED on the potty!!!! I have not been pushing her to potty train too much because she is one stubborn girl, but after her third time peeing on the potty today she heard a "plop" and this look of confusion came over her. I am happy I was right there to get excited and tell her what she was doing was great! After a few more little "plops" Savannah got to put a sticker on the very lonely poop labeled section of her potty chart. I am one proud momma and am ready to get this potty training rolling in full motion. She has about 30 more diapers until I refuse to by more, but I think she is ready.
Note: I almost took a picture, but decided that might be weird :)

2 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginger said...

WAHOO Savannah! Do you ever stop and think what has my life become? I am thrilled to pieces about a poop!!! I do...everyday I think it:) But it is very exciting! Hope she got something super!