Thursday, June 10, 2010

Birthday

I am turning 25 in two days!! For my quarter life crisis I have some things planned to help better myself. Noah is helping me with part of it. I told him a while ago that I was looking at used treadmills online and that I picked out a jogging stroller I was planning on getting. My super awesome husband is not good at keeping secrets. I saw him pull up with a brand new treadmill hanging out of his trunk yesterday (that is now in our house) and he left the order confirmation out for the double jogging stroller he ordered. I am so excited!! I am running a half marathon on Oct 30th and this is going to really help me get ready for it.



Another part of bettering myself is de-cluttering. I realized we have so much stuff!! So next week my friend and I are having a yard sale and whatever is left is going to the thrift store. I am so ready to de-clutter and so this week I am going through everything in my house.



There are many other things I have planned... but dont worry, another baby is not part of the plan. I know my track record is not very good, 21-got married, 22-had a baby, 23-got pregnant, 24- had a baby, 25- planning on enjoying the 2 kids I have!!

No comments: