Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday

So I know it's been a while since I have written, so I will start from my birthday. I had a great birthday. I woke up to find a living room decorated with streamers and a present on the table that Savannah "picked out." I got 2 cds, a giant bag of haribo gummy bears and a bag of laffy taffy. Savannah was very excited and told me over and over that "it's Daddy's birthday." I had to tell her several times, and I think she finally got that it was my birthday.

We had breakfast with my parents, my sister Erin and my nephew Kaden. Then, my mom took me out for a mani/pedi and my dad watched Savannah and Jaxon. I returned to find them both asleep. My dad is a miracle worker!

After Noah got home from work we had a little downtime before we took the kids to my friend Ginger's house and Noah and I went out for dinner. We had a great time just the two of us. It was the second time in about a year. We brought cake to Ginger's when we picked up the kids and had a late, but fun night. Between the family, friends, a treadmill, new stroller and everything else, I had a very great day.

No comments: