Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas

I know it's New Years Eve and I am a little late on this, but I thought I should share a little bit of our Christmas happenings. I picked up Noah around noon on Christmas Eve and we drove down to Utah to see some of my family. We got to my parents' place around 5:30 and broke tradition a bit to have Christmas eve dinner out. After a very yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse we got back and let Savannah and Jaxon open their new pjs. We got some for my parents too. Noah read the Christmas Story and after watching a movie we all went to bed.
The mess we made... oops! This is only about half of it. There were Disney Potato head parts and random toys scattered all over.
We got up around 8 and Savannah was very excited! Jaxon didn't care much until he met his new Buzz Lightyear toy. Noah and I didn't get anything for each other this year and mainly focused on the kids. It was so fun to watch them so happy.
I LOVE Jaxon'x Woody pjs!
Savannah went to see Yogi Bear with my dad (which he said was awful). My mom put together a great meal and my sister Erin's family came over for dinner. We had a very nice Christmas. I wish I could have spent more time there, but after a busy day with church, short friend visits, cousin time for Savannah and packing up, we had to head home early Monday morning to drop Noah back off at work.
I am so grateful for my family. My kids are great, my husband is amazing, I have wonderful siblings, nieces, nephews, parents, etc. The list goes on and on, and I love them all. I am grateful for this time of year and the opportunity to teach my kids more about the Savior. I can't believe Savannah will be a Sunbeam (3 yr old Sunday School class) on Sunday.

No comments: