Monday, December 13, 2010

It wasn't a dream

Let's start by saying Savannah's potty training has been doing great! She had no accidents the entire time at Disneyland (including the long drives). She only woke up with a wet pull up once on our trip and once since.
So two nights ago I was having a really tough time getting Jaxon to sleep because of his horrible diaper rash and when I woke up I remembered a strange dream. I thought I had dreamed that Savannah came to me in the middle of the night and woke me up to wipe her bum so I did. With all the poo I have been dealing with from Jaxon, it didn't seem that far off. I got up for the day and Savannah was still sleeping. I checked on her and she had no pants or underwear/pull-up on, then I found a used pull up on the bathroom floor and #2 in the potty. Oops... guess I'm not winning mother of the year.

No comments: