Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You Dad

My dad has always been one of my heroes. He is a very strong man and determined. He has been through a lot in his life and still manages to take time to help others. He is hard working and always willing to serve whomever he can. My father served in the United States Air Force and retired in 1996 as a Lt Colonel.
There is no one that loves this country more than my dad. He taught me so much about the importance of service, love for history and patriotism. Not only is he an amazing dad, but a wonderful grandpa. My father is Savannah's favorite person. She always wants to call and visit her "Pampa." Thank you Pampa, Grandpa, Dad... whatever name you prefer. We love you so much. Happy Veteran's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your dad too! One of the nicest people I know!