Friday, October 8, 2010

Slipper Season

About a month ago I got the kids some slippers at Target. I let Savannah pick her own. She passed on Dora, Tinker bell and Princesses and decided on Buzz Lightyear "rocket shoes." Sometimes I think she believes they can make her fly the way she runs around in them. Jaxon did not have much of a choice. There was one pair of Lightning McQueen ones and even though they are a little big, he loves them almost as much as I do. Finally the weather is getting cool enough to put them on. Today is a slipper day, so I thought I should share how stinking cute I think they are.
Jaxon sporting his slippers, McKenna (little girl I watch a couple times a week) and Savannah picking out some toys before she heads back to my room. Its a sick day for Savannah today :(

No comments: