Thursday, October 21, 2010

4 years!

Four years ago I became Mrs. Noah Bongard. These past four years have been the best of my life. I love him more than ever! Noah has given me more than he will ever know.
I am grateful to truly know what love is. I am so grateful for a husband that has always put taking care of his family first. I am amazed at Noah's work ethic and determination. He is a little headstrong, but that has always worked in his favor especially when finding a new job this summer. Luckily he was only unemployed for 2 weeks and I have to credit that to his persistence and determination.
I am grateful that he gets up with the kids at night, even after long shifts at work. He is amazing! He doesn't mind if the house is a mess, will do the dishes every night and has always done his own laundry. He picks up the kids toys if I am getting them ready for bed and will always rub my feet if I need him to. I really lucked out with this guy! I really love everything about him. He can always make me laugh, smile and feel like I am loved. I could not ask for a better husband and I am so excited for the many years, babies, moves and adventures to come!

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Awwwww! What a sweet post! I can't believe its been four years!

Lauren's Latest said...

So precious! You guys are so cute.