Monday, October 25, 2010

Jack, the pumpkin king

Tonight we carved our pumpkins. Savannah wanted a Nightmare before Christmas theme and the only template I could find was the Jack pattern on the family fun website. Savannah's pumpkin was so small we figured Zero was the only character that would work so I drew him based off a website's template that charges for their patterns. I think his ears look funny but Savannah was happy. I drew Oogie Boogie too. I think he turned out pretty good. We also had some yummy pumpkin cake for dessert. I love this time of year!
Up next we have a trunk or treat on Friday, Boo at the zoo on Saturday and then trick or treating.

3 comments:

Chelsea Cisneros said...

LOVE the pumpins, how cute!

Chelsea Cisneros said...

Pumpkins ;), you think I would have learned something from school...lol

alex said...

Great job! We still have yet to get pumpkins- big slackers this year.