Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sweet, sweet Target

So I love the dollar spot at Target, like most people. They occasionally have some not so junkie items, but my favorite are the batteries. I know that do not last as long, and are not super good quality, but when they drop to $.25 a pack I cannot resist. I love to use them in toys. Today I got 16 packs. My stock of AA, AAA, C and 9 Volt are replenished and set for a while. Well worth $4.

I also love their baby clothes. They have to best deals and when it comes to play clothes you can never had too many. I have to check out their sales and clearance section pretty much weekly, but I find really great deals! Jean shorts for $3 today :)

Favorites finds I did not purchase today. I found a super cute Finding Nemo swimming pool with a detachable slide for $17. I hid it and decided that I will take it as a sign that we need it if it is still there next week. Other favorite, they now have really cute petunia pickle bottom diaper bags! I am pretty sad I already got 2 new bags in the past month.

No comments: