Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pictures!

So brace yourselves... this is a long post. Ginger (http://posiesphoto.blogspot.com/) took some amazing pictures and I had to share! I have been having a hard time deciding which ones to post because I love them all. There are a lot more, but here is a large sampling!
These were taken over two days and the first pictures were taken in an old home. Savannah and her friend Maddy had a little tea party and then found over a picnic basket. Jaxon got a few cute pictures too! Some background info on Savannah's hair. It's usually very straight, but Savannah loves hot rollers and I left them in a little longer than usual. :)
Day two of pictures was at the Amphitheater up the road. Noah and I were not planning on being in any pictures, but while random holding and playing was occurring we ended up in a few super cute ones.

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Holy Moly - you have BEAUTIFUL kids! I can't believe how grown-up Savannah looks, and how big Jaxon is! I miss those sweeties - they're SO cute!

Kimberly said...

So cute! I love them! You have darling kids!